Thursday, July 9, 2009

Questions on My Mind

I think about a lot of things, and I end up asking a lot of questions. Whenever I think of a question, I'll look it up on the Internet, but sometimes I reach a dead end. Here are 10 questions that need answering:

  • Can anything besides alcohol cause a hangover?
  • Is anyone else afraid of posting in a forum?
  • Why is Jesus hiding from us?
  • Why can't people keep the spirit of RickRolling without using the exact same song?
  • Why do I feel so down after having a good laugh?
  • What are those round pill-shaped things on the cords of certain computer adaptors/input devices, just an inch away from the plug?
  • If the Chinese don't have an alphabet, how do they organize their dictionaries?
  • Why do people use "you" on an Internet forum, when it's possible that the other party is no longer participating?
  • Why is law seen as a dishonest profession, when acting is not?
  • If ambrosia is the food of the gods, and nectar is the drink of the gods, what is the name of their excrements?

No comments:

Post a Comment