Friday, August 14, 2009

Calling out the blogger

Let me just say, right now, that it has been exciting ever since Tuesday to have something new to post. But I want to come out right now and say not to be expecting daily posts. This was a rare, unprecedented feat that was amazing for me, but I must step down and say will not happen again.

Which is not to say it won't happen again. I just want to reprimand myself, right here and now, in front of everyone, so that if I wind up not making this blog a daily routine, then I won't feel bad about disappointing anyone (this is the same delusion as the one where I have an audience of "everyone"). If I do wind up having a daily schedule, then no harm done.

Now, someone out there remind me why the heck I'm blogging this instead of just taping it to my dresser to look at every morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment