Friday, August 28, 2009

Unfairness and Repentance

Yes, I've been taking a long break without posting anything. Yeah, I can do that every once in a while. No, that does not excuse my absence.

So, time to let some weight off my shoulders with some pictures!

First, here's something I noticed on Google Trends: people ask "why" a lot during the school year.

why on google

Second, here's a practice drawing I did of a shoe on Wikipedia, because I needed some practice drawing shoes:

shoecomparison

Third, here's a cartoon of a dinner scene. That woman on the left, by the way, is checking out the man on the left:

party

Fourth (and fifth), here are two quick gimps I did. The first is based off an image taken from a website that had gone offline (I'm sure you're familiar with the type). The second is taken from a recent BBC photo.

female_student3 _46245308__dsc0502

Sixth (and seventh and eighth and ninth and tenth), here are some strips I got from a Garfield randomizer that I found pretty humorous:

ambition

clean

spinning

postmark

humor 

And eleventh (see? eleven days? eleven pictures?), I have this creepy GIF of Gandalf from the original LOTR film:

gandalf2

None of the above would have justified their own post, so aren't you lucky to get all eleven in one post? Of course not. Now I can get rid of those pictures and hopefully resume posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment